Thursday 22 February 2007

About Me

Well, taking up reading blogs over a year ago I thought it was about time I opened a blogger account myself.

I have no idea what I am going to write about here.
Do I write about my career (I've no idea how I managed to get where I am toady)
Do I write about my home life (If only you knew how funny my wife and I are together)
Do I write about my family (Baby TC is 13 weeks old)
Do I write about my education (How did I survive as an engineer at a Jock uni)
Do I write about me Friends (I love you all but most are mad as March Hares - that's why we get on I suppose)
Do I tell you how I got AFC 30K (I did reveal this to Mr Angry once)
Do I tell you about why I've got the time to sit here at work and blog?

I may reveal all of these things over time, but not just yet.

No comments: