Thursday 26 July 2007

Not such an easy day

Due to my predition that Wednesday would be an easy day I finally arrived home at about 7pm.

The boss was in a good mood, but he did have some probing questions that I wasn't able to answer to his satisfaction. Hoh Hum! That's why he's the boss and not me I suppose.....

I really must write more about the holiday; and I will do. I'll have a think this afternoon, in between reading a rather large Green Paper from the DCLG.

Wifey and I invested in a good quality digital SLR a few months ago and we are trying to develop our skills in photography. I must investigate Flikr to see how to put some piccies up there for others to enjoy.

2 comments:

martin said...

Let us know more about the holiday. I love Cornwall.

AFC 30K said...

OK all ready. You must have realised I'm a crap blogger! I'll get around to it sometime. It may not be this week as I'm out and about on site this week...