Monday 22 October 2007

In Brief

In brief, or should that be briefs?

Work is very busy and the boss is being a bit of a pain. Something along the line of 'today you will paint the grass purple' When the grass is duly painted the response is 'but I told you it was to be yellow, no why haven' you don't it' I have an email but protesting does no good.

I didn't get the Olympics, but to be honest 2 1/2 hours commute each way was never going to be something I would enjoy.

Regarding the original job I went for yada yada yada, we are talking money, car allowance and precise job remit - I am meeting the regional director. Bizarre really as I started at one down from the top and I'm gradually working my way down the list of seniority.

Wifey is working hard and her business is really starting to step up a gear.

Its 7:15pm and I must sign off to feed the baby and put him to bed.

I have a tension headache

2 comments:

The Boy said...

Well, good news on at least one job front. A lesser commute than the olympics then?

AFC 30K said...

About 16 miles from home and part home based if I want.

Any tips on handling a bullying boss????