Wednesday 19 December 2007

Time....

....is something I don't seem to have recently. Work has been manic with long hours being worked which I'm not in favour of. I've been getting home and then helping Wifey with her business and looking after the baby. I've also been trying to sort out my dad's estate. The forms to obtain probate want to know everything....

On top of all this, I'm still undecided about the new job, I do some voluntary work which has fallen by the wayside recently and to cap it all off my father in law has been taken ill. He has a recurring medical problem that means in may be in hospital for some time. So this year for Christmas my dad won't be with us (It's his birthday tomorrow) and neither will my father in law. I've never spent Christmas without my dad and Wifey, likewise, has never spent Christmas without her father.

And finally, my depression has been getting the better of me recently and a wave of apathy has swept over me about everything making the large amount of work I have to get through seem insurmountable instead of just difficult.

I know things will change soon, but roll on happy times.

2 comments:

The Boy said...

Xmas is a funny time. It can be joyful or sorrowful, or both. Chin up, it will get better, promise

AFC 30K said...

Thanks Boy. I know it will get better - I eluded to that in the post, but it's just a pain in the arse while the problems persist....