Thursday 5 April 2007

The Wife (Part Deux)

Today’s post will be somewhat cut short by time. I have a lunch meeting to go to which is far nearer home than work so I have opted to work from home. This may sound like a great idea (as he posts in his dressing gown) but you do have to remember due to business commitments of the Wife I have to look after the baby as well (he is watching breakfast news at the moment and seems non-plused by the feeing of our servicemen in Iran but he is interested in the news from the London Stock Exchange).

Anyway – On to the point of the post; wives. I had threatened to post about but Greavsie set me thinking by saying he lives in the dog house for not making Barbarella sexy enough. This, unfortunately, set me thinking about wife jokes. So, a selection of my favorites.

A wife is like a hurricane; when they arrive they are wet and wild, when then leave they take your house and your car….

Why do men die before their wives? Because they want to….

Why does a bride smile when she walks down the isle? Because she knows she’s given her last BJ….

Why do brides get married in white? To match all the other domestic appliances.

Good eh? There are loads more where they cam from but maybe some more another time.

*AFC 30K knows there will be hell to pay for this post but feels it is worth the pain to share the humour*

I doubt there will be any posts over the Easter weekend as the living room needs decorating. In fact the whole house needs decorating bar the baby’s room.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why does a bride smile when she walks down the isle? Because she knows she’s given her last BJ….

Never heard that before but it is true lolol

Been married twice,living in sin now (same thing) lol can register this joke as a true fact!!

Stay single if you want a BJ!!
Nice to see you back AFC

AFC 30K said...

I have a truck load of wife jokes - They just get worse (and more dangerous....)

Clarissa said...

AIIIIIiiii! I must refuse then to be a wife. What will I tell my husband?

AFC 30K said...

Neither wifey or I wanted to get married when we met but just look at us now, married, baby, mortgage, car payments.

It doesn't leave any time for BJ's!

Honey - if you are reading this please take it as a hint......