Wednesday 27 June 2007

Midweek

Hopefully I’m getting a little back in to the habit of blogging, I do enjoy it and I, like most others I assume, find it rewarding when people comment.

With my old dad still being in residence and still being as frustrating as usual is causing Wifey’s and I’s tempers to be a little frayed. We had another row on Monday night but we are speaking again now. What is helping is that my dad is babysitting, so last night we went to dinner with some new friends. I don’t make friends easily so it is always a rare treat to find new ones.

Thanks to D&E for dinner last night and the interesting conversation, oh and the wine of course.

1 comment:

The Boy said...

TOugh going, but at least you're getting some time together and are talking. Its the latter that's the cure for all ills I think.

Here's hoping it will get easier.