Wednesday 20 February 2008

I'm Lost

So, the new laptop is up and running on the network as is the new printer. Wifey and I were trying to use the new laptop for proper work stuff, not just web browsing. So the new machine has Windows Vista Business and Office 2007.......I remember when I changed from Windows 3.11 to XP and last night the memories of being totally out of my depth came flooding back.

I'm sure I will get used to the new software, and I've seen some great new gadgets to play with, but at the moment I'm like a fish out of water with it.

Oh, and it's Wednesday already, the days are just wizzing past since I started the new job.

Now, on to something about Wifey; we are going on holiday in two weeks time to Portugal with some friends and last night came the desperate cry that people up and down the land will be uttering in the next few months...."I've lost my beech body!". So Wifey is now on a mission to loose 1/2 stone in two weeks so that she can walk down the beech in her bikini and turn some heads.

When ever she's walking down a beech in a bikini, she always makes my head turn :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks baby x