Monday 13 August 2007

Monday, Monday.

I am sat here all alone in the office as my colleague has a day off today and I’m nervous about tomorrow.

I have loads off things to do, but I just can’t concentrate; there’s a lot riding on tomorrow and it could be another couple of years before I get a chance like this one again without having to move home.

I’ve practiced some more tests and thought about some answers to the competency based questions they may ask me, but I just can’t concentrate. I’m just hoping my concentration has returned by tomorrow morning.

Wifey has an assignment on tomorrow which involves a full day of public speaking, She’s nervous too.

We’re like a family of worry warts.

I’ll try and update on Wednesday, but my poor brain may not be up to it; Wish me luck!

2 comments:

The Boy said...

Good luck with it. Treat it as fun, and take a few good deep breaths to relax!

AFC 30K said...

I may tell you about how awful and amuzing it was simultaneously in a post shortly.