Wednesday 12 September 2007

Another Post



I was going to post a very maudlin post that I compose this afternoon. As it happens, I didn't want to post it as it was an outpouring of my my mind and it was particularly fun to read. I've mentioned often enough that I'm not happy in my work and it was just another rehash of that.

Anyway, you (and I) have been saved from that torture has we suffered a power cut and my post (being composed in Word without being filenamed) bit the dust (ether?)

I am a little happier now (I only have 40 minutes before I leave work) so I thought I'd post you a picture of Mevagissy Harbour. The image is quite small as it's not the original image, rather it's from a web album, but that's in my real name and has pictures of me and others published all over the place so I wouldn't want to direct you there now would I.

I didn't get many comments about the picture of Wifey's back so I'm guessing you don't want to see her treading divots then......(This is a shameless plug for comments as I'm feeling a bit low down here and need cheering up...)

5 comments:

Z said...

Gorgeous photo. I went to Cornwall for the first time this spring (EVERYONE has been to Cornwall this year) and I thought it was so pretty.

Of course we want photos. Get on with it, man, find those divots and put 'em up.

Unknown said...

I want to see the treading of divots! Remember, any front views can be easily hidden with a few well positioned comedy cartoon eyes courtesy of MS Paint... ;)

martin said...

Yes I want to see your divots being stamped on........ being fed up at work is the pits,but it is better than the alternative. I am still hanging off the scaffold trying to hold onto my paint pot!.

AFC 30K said...

And I than you all for your coments. Rhey have cheered me up now end.

I'm up to my eyes in it today, but I shall reply in full tomorrow.

The Boy said...

Everyone went to Cornwall expecting the summer of last year! Yes, it is gorgeous.

And yes, we want the pickies. Buck up, its the weekend, so a chance to rest and recover and love.