Wednesday 19 September 2007

Still Hoping

The job role wasn't quite what I was expecting...

I honestly don't know whether or not I could do the job and that concerns me. The guys I met seemed Ok and I think I could get on with them but you never really know unitil the chips are down.

I'm getting a little wobbly... I am just jumping to get out of my current job or is it a fear of the unknow which is concerning me.

They are also talking to someone else so they may not even offer my the job.

Work went from nothing to high pressure crisis managemenet yesterday. A crisis I had predicted would happen but was not in my power to control. Never the less I am caught up with it and I won't come out smelling of roses whilst the culpret will.

Humph!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had the same thing with an ex colleague.
He would do things that I knew would go tits up,and they did.But he never got burned. I did because I was nearer to the problem. In the end I just ordered the changes and my world was cool.

AFC 30K said...

I wish I could, but the boss thingks the sun shines out of someoneelses behind.

I really am damned if I do and damned if I don't!