Saturday 15 September 2007

Coming Clean

I have to admit that I have not actually been posting pictures of Wifey. They were of course;

i) a model I saw whilst walking around the stage at the Eden Project and

ii) a rear shot of Julia Roberts at the polo match in Pretty Woman.


Below is a picture of Wifey, and as I haven't got any fancy editing programmes, I wasn't able to blank out the face. Obviously our friends will regonise her and the view from our living room and out to our garden (those full height windows were a bitch to install.....)

So, if you see her around you'll know who she is. Tap her on the shoulder and say hi!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Much better piccy of me. With one of my favourite lingerie sets - eden range!

Anonymous said...

it's actually the frida range but the colour is eden...

martin said...

Perhaps you shoud start a private blog with just pictures of your wife on it ?.
Have you got a good window cleaner ?.
And that is a nice colour......

AFC 30K said...

I only took that photo as I was wondering where the bloody hand prints had come from on the glass.

There's nothing worse than greasy paw prints on your full height windows.

As for a window cleaner, it's me... I can't afford one these days.

AFC 30K said...

At Martin's requets I shall have to see if Wifey will pose for any more snap shots.