Friday 14 September 2007

Ok already



So here it is!

The long awaited picture of Wifey treading divots at the polo match.

It isn't the best picture, but the other one shows too much of her face and I don't have these face editing programs to blur out the important details.

This was the last divot trod and she's now heading back to the marque where her wine is waiting.

Anyway I can't stop long today as I have another meeting to attend away from the office.

And guess what folks.... It's Friday TGIF as someone once said.

Have a good one :-)

5 comments:

Z said...

Yay! Better than Julia Roberts any day!

AFC 30K said...

:-)

Julia Roberts does have some endearing qualities in Pretty Woman though!

I'm in total awe of the way she sung 'Kiss' in the hot tub......

That's got me thinking... The inlaws have a hot tub and Wifey does have an iPod. The similarities are emerging... Athough I don't think she's sold her body yet (I could be wrong of course...)

Anonymous said...

I wish hubby could find better pictures of me!! or better still post a models picture and say that it was me!!

Ipod coming out this weekend then......we need to give pickle a dip anyway as he has finished little dippers (swimming lessons) and if we dont get him into the water soon, he will have forgotton everything he has been taught! P.S we do bath him...occassionally :-)

Love you honey, things will get better on the work front. I have every confidence in you. xx

Unknown said...

Hurrah! When you think about it, strange how walking in and stomping on mud with high heels at these kind of events is the done thing :D

martin said...

I thought that was a model.......