Thursday 27 September 2007

An update

I actually wanted to post about a few things during the course of this week;

about the trip Wifey and I took on Sunday to Nymans Gardens, although I didn't take my camera so no photos.

About my first time out unsupervised as and Advance Motorists Observer.

Of the fact that all three of us are still a little on the ill side and just can't seem to shift it.

About the fact I have taken up my evening running again now my decoration duties have subsided a little.

About Sunday night.

About the fact I am now running around like a blue arsed fly being busy at work.

But, I really don't have the time or the inclination to post this week.

Tomorrow I'm moving offices and the new office isn't ready yet so I'll have to work from home for a week or two.

More soon and may be a photo or two....

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I though I would post, because hubby (AFC30K) did something that was really nice for me and I thought I would share it with you all. On Tuesday night I had just come in a little late from being at a clients all day and hubby had run a steaming hot bath for me and purchased a bath bomb and matching soap from LUSH and had music on and candles lit - so that i could have a relaxing soak after a hard day - believe me it was much appreciated! He then put the cherry on the cake - he bought me a glass of wine whilst I soaked and cooked tea. I love ya baby. xxxx

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwww. Bless his cotton socks. What a good egg you have :D

AFC I've sent you an email using the address you emailed me Ugg pic on re: freebies.

The Boy said...

Good man, just the right sort of thing to do.

However, on children and illness, get used to the little man bring all sorts of weird and wonderful colds and flues into the house, which promptly all of you will simeultaneously go down with. Happens alllll the time...

AFC 30K said...

Jo and The Boy. I'm not one of the good ones it's just that I must atone for my many, many wrongs at least once a year...

As for this bloddy virus, I've had it a month now and it's getting right on my......

martin said...

You have been busy. And the bath,nice touch. It will be nice working from home for a while. have fun.

AFC 30K said...

Thanks Martin.

Working from home now with the baby playing up downstairs and 'er in doors getting me to do chores...

Our new office is coming along well and my Polish crew are doing a cracking job

Anonymous said...

"Getting him to do more chores - my arse!!" i said

His response was you asked me to change his (i.e pickle) nappy!!

Chores, I'll give him chores!!!!

No so impressed wifey!! :-)

AFC 30K said...

But remember sweet cheeks I have total contol over this blog and if I wanted to I could just delete your comment....

martin said...

Oops did not mean to cause trouble....
Perhaps you need to get another bomb ?.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.