Monday 21 January 2008

The Boys are Back in Town

I'm back in Derbyshire toady after an easy journey up on the train - St Pancrass station is looking magnificent, but I don't think it was worth £800M.

It's very wet and flooded up here and the train was delayed owing to the water rising around the tracks, but I made it here safe and sound, went in to the peaks to my father's, sorted some more stuff, collected the van and now I'm back at my brothers.

I'll be back down south on Wednesday evening.

A trip to Brighton, Hove and Worthing for some specific treated us to the fantastic sights to be held of washed up timber everywhere - you've seen it on the news, but I had no idea until Sunday when I was down on the coast. It is amazing to see in real life.

Oh, and Wifey and I had a fantastic weekend - no work on either the business or the house, no chores, just 'us' time, and also time as a family. I think it was what we both needed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here here! And missing you already. xx