Sunday 13 January 2008

Still Working

I may be on garden leave, (although I'm not exactly sure on what terms I'm on garden leave as my former boss will no longer communicate with me) but I'm now hard at work for Wifey's business.

She covers health and safety issues amongst other things and, being qualified in H&S, I get roped in to some of the work. Tonight I have to right an incident report for an accident at our near by airport.

Reading the witness statements it looks to be a case of a momentary lapse of concentration. A lapse which came perilously close to a very serious accident.

Anyway, a glass of wine and the laptop in front of the TV and I should have this written up before tea....

3 comments:

The Boy said...

Good, enjoy yourself and I imagine Wifey knows exactly what to do if he's at all awkward on the pay front.

V. humorous that he deleted the emails. If it ever got to a tribunal it would be an open and shut case.

AFC 30K said...

Oh yes sir - the email that he sent regarding my garden leave would be enough evidence of bullying - Amuseingly there happened to be an employment law solicitor in the house when I received it - she just laughed that someone could be as stupid....

Anonymous said...

I would love my hubby to come work with me full time but i can't afford him! If i had the money he is worth every penny. I think you great and i hope that your new Company truely value you for the star that you are, and that you can make of their company too. Love Ya. Wifey