Saturday 19 January 2008

Rise and Fall

Since the Autumn I have charted my battle with and subsequent descent in to depression. I written about some personal circumstances such as my job (It's been pissing me off since last January), my dad's death, our cat's near death and my father in law's illness.

Well, this last week I've been happy. It's been therapeutic sorting out my dad's house - some sad times and some happy times. Strangely the worst time was Thursday evening when I went to the dump to take some of the big bits of furniture. It seemed a terribly disrespectful thing to leave furniture that I have know all my life in a cold, arc lit and drizzly dump.

The best thing was coming home. I was great to see Wifey and Pickle, to talk, to eat, to drink and to, well, to do what couples do....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed hubby too. And it was great to have him home. xxx

Unknown said...

"and to, well, to do what couples do...."

...what, play 'Would you still love me if I had a tail / 4 ears / a nose on my belly' ??

No?
Just me then.

AFC 30K said...

yeah... Something like that.

:-)

Followed by a shag, of course!

The Boy said...

That was a better post to read! Glad things are feeling back on the up.