Thursday 31 January 2008

Hi Ho

...It's off to work I go.

Today is my last day of freedom; tomorrow I'm at work in my new job. I've grown to my freedom, yet it doesn't seem that I've had any time off at all. Thie first week I struggeled to get out of bed for two days due to my Black Dog, then I spent two days looking after the baby. The next two weeks were spent in Derbyshire and this week has been slower, but it feels only this week have I had any time to me.

Today I'm looking after the bay, getting a hair cut, re-installing my smoke alarms (I took them down to decorate but to my shame they have been missing for about 5 months and Wifey told me last night I must have them back up by tonight).

I started to prepare our cloakroom to be redecorated on Tuesday; I had planned just to give it a like of paint but Wifey has decreed that if we decoate it must be a complete refit (Champange suites are not in vouge at the moment). Being in to construction I am having a difficult choice choosing a suite, I do like some of the Duravit and Laufen stuff, but designer Italian sanitary ware comes at a price and, alothough our house is quite large, it still has a ceiling price wich we need to consider when spending on refurbishment.

Anyway, I must go and get something doe as the baby is trying to kill the CD drive on the laptop......

3 comments:

martin said...

Best of luck tomorrow. I got my stuff at bathstore.com. Good design and a nice price point. Have a look and see what you think.

AFC 30K said...

The bathstore in Horsham were useless, but there is one in Crawley and one in Brighton I may look in on those. There is also some good bathroom merchants in both cities.

I may email an architect friend of mine and see what his thoughts are

The Boy said...

Watch out for the Italian sanitary ware. It looks good, but we have two italian toilets, and neither flush properly!